Off Again

I’m off again this evening, barring any problems. I’m going on a longliner and I’m being a bird observer which means spending most of my time outside. Sounds nice until you realise that winter is coming and I’ll be in the middle of the south Atlantic! Hopefully it won’t be too bad and I should get to see whales and lots of big toothfish. I’m helping to tag eight of them with satellite tags which should be really interesting.


We’re out for a month, or just over, so I’ll not be posting for a while.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi Sarah just wanted to let you know that although I am crap at e-mailing we have been checking out your blog on a regular basis and the kids love all the pictures. can wait to catch up properly loads of love Fiona, steve, Charlote & Braeden xxxx
Anonymous said…
Hey Sarah...it's Mary from USA. long time no hear!! miss you tons! sounds like you are having a blast. Sarah Adamson and I have added each other to our facebook account. we need to see each other though since we are so close now...hehehe...we miss you tons, sergio and i. i was thinking about you today and how when you first met sergio, i told you how he was reading the vertical take away sign and made is sound maori-ish! you were laughing until you were crying. i'll send you a long email soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Sexism vs cultural imperialism

The remarkable tree lobster

Gutting the DSA with dodgy statistics