A Slightly Cheeky Post

This is predominantly for my mum (hi mum!) but I thought I'd be cheeky and write this here so everyone can see. . .

I have a wishlist on Amazon (just put in my yahoo address or my name to find my list). It's got loads of books on there that I want, as well as some DVDs and CDs. So if you're stuck for a christmas present or belated birthday present (hint, hint!) then this would be a really good place to look. I'm coming home for christmas so sending stuff to my UK address is fine and much cheaper in terms of posting.

So now there shouldn't be any 'I didn't know what to get you' excuses for not getting me presents!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha Ha luv

I use a computer to much doing my work even to think of looking at wishlists with Amazon or anywhere else.

I have already thought of two presents for Christmas that will save on some of your packing back to the UK. Expect I couldn't find one of them today, but will keep looking I still have a few weeks. There is already one present and two pillowcase presents in the house for you. I've started Christmas shopping early.

Loads of love
MUM
XXXXXXXXXXX
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Sexism vs cultural imperialism

The remarkable tree lobster

Gutting the DSA with dodgy statistics